Dr. Douglas Iddings Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Iddings?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr Iddings Is the best doctor I have ever met. He is kind, always willing to go that extra mile to help his patience. Always takes the time to sit and listen to his patience. He saved my life!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I was told by my 3 previous Dr. " there is nothing more we can do, go home and enjoy your life". I have neuro endocrine tumors Stage 4. After being admitted to EC, Dr Iddings was called in. I had a bowel obstruction. While he saw many tumors, he fixed the problem and removed all the tumors my local Hospital did not want to tackle. I wish I know about him 3 years ago. After surgery I felt the death cloud had lifted. I feel so positive now. It was a big surgery about 8" incision right down the middle. Hardly any pain at all! No pain meds to take at home, I feel great. I'm 4 weeks out of surgery as of this writing, but I was in my jeans and shopping and feeling just fine the week after! Office staff is wonder as well.

Successful surgery

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Dr. Iddings removed a large area from my temple and replaced it with a skin graft about the size of a golf ball. It has healed incredibly well and is almost unnoticeable after8 months. I am cancer free and was able to ring his beautiful brass bell. Having a diagnosis of cancer is a frightening and lonely experience and I feel grateful to have had dr. Iddings as my doctor thru this not only is he highly skilled but more importantly he was kind and very uplifting and I felt like he was my partner looking out for me throu out the treatment. He took all the time nessary to answer all my questions so that I understood squarely where is was at and what to expect. This applies to my experience with dr iddings- " people don't care how much you know until they know how much you care". It is obvious to me that dr. Iddings cares much for his patients and delivers his best every day to their treatment. Thank you dr.iddings for your caring for me.

Outstanding care

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

My mother received excellent care from Dr. Iddings. He is extremely attentive to the needs of his patients as well as the needs of the family. He was sensitive to the needs of my hearing impaired father and displayed incredible patience when asked to repeat himself several times. Dr. Iddings understands and respects the wishes of his patients. His simplification of complex medical terms was very helpful. It is obvious that he truly cares for and has empathy for those he meets and cares for. I highly recommend his services.

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Sweetest, most compassionate dr ever

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Great Doctor spent a lot of time to go over my illness. Very honest and direct. Would Recommend to everyone. He Saved my Life!!!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

The best doctor in the world. Saved my life and I would recommend him to anyone that has cancer. One of the most kind and caring doctors I have ever known along with his staff. Great people to work with. 5 stars all the way.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Not only is he a great surgeon his care let's you know he cares about your after care.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I give him credit for me still being here. I am still cancer free over 6 years after he did pancreatic surgery. I feel if it had not been for him I would not have seen my 81 ST. birthday last month.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I love Dr. Iddings. He has a way to make you feel positive even when the news he shares is not so favorable.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Iddings skillfully located and removed a diseased parathyroid gland that another surgeon missed 6 mo earlier without injury to the laryngeal nerve.

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr. Iddings was wonderful. His bedside manner was superb. He explained exactly what he was going to do and made it understandable. The surgery was done well and he was right on time for that. The office wait was long I believe because he saw me in the morning and had come from the hospital rounds and being that he is a very thorough doctor, he ran late getting to the office. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I felt that he cared and did not rush me and answered all my questions eagerly.