Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard D Isbell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
-seen in an emergency. Was rude and walked out on us when he didn't like my more natural medical approach. We were both overly tired and he was much nicer when he was rested. However he was not very considerate of my feelings during labor, but he seemed to get the job done I guess. Very cowboy "my way or the highway" type it seemed. But as I said we only saw him in an emergency as he was not our primary care provider so maybe he's just fine when you've seen him thru pregnancy. Not sure if Husband was grossed out or not at how he handled things in delivery room throwing blooding towels across the room ect but he definitely noticed this. This was our third child so it's not like my husband hadn't seen the process before. Like many Dr's, they're there to get the job done and get paid. He doesn't seem to really care about you or how you're feeling. Had a HORRIBLE time with billing dept. They can't keep insurance strait after you've talked to them 3 times. Finally just said o.k. on the third phone call explaining how they billed company #1 when they needed to bill Comp.#2, they seriously couldn't remember, switched the two around again, after I had just told them and I hung up. Seriously incompetent!!! -speak to a different person every time it seems and then they have to go talk to billing and put you on hold (training someone new? or normal) while you repeat the whole situation every time. Didn't even get a bill to us for SEVERAL months (baby almost one) and they act like we are way behind in paying when we just received the 1st bill. Not fun to deal with unless you have a lot of patience. We got thru it o.k. though. Baby and I seemed to be well taken care of though and I healed fast so wasn't totally bad. oh but he didn't actually make it in the room to deliver me. my care provider did that -thankfully.
I do NOT trust any other Dr.'s in the IF area but this one! He is highly experienced and has seen it all! Dr. Isbell is not C-Section Happy like so many other Dr.'s are. He won't perform one unless its absolutely neccesary! He carefully brings the baby out so you are not ripped or torn; which several other Dr's in the area are known to tear women to shreds. Not him! Never have had to have stitches yet! He is Great! He isn't the type of Dr. that will hold your hand and cottle you through your pregnancy months. Some women need the attention and senstitivity. I do not. This isn't my first rodeo. I Love that about him. Hes honest, upfront and like I said, he has seen it all and done it all! Very experienced! I also Love his staff!
Dr. Isbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Richard D Isbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates of Idaho Falls, 2065 E 17th St Ste D, Idaho Falls, ID
Dr. Richard D Isbell is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.