Dr. Douglas A Jabs Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Douglas A Jabs?

If You Have Uveitis.....

I normally do not write reviews. I feel compelled to do so by the virulently anti-semitic comment that I saw here. Dr. Jabs is a brilliant physician and scientist who is a leader internationally in the field of ocular immunology, and has helped to define the field. Further he is fully trained in internal medicine and rheumatology which I believe adds to his perspective on treatment of auto-immune diseases. I find him to be a pleasure to deal with as a patient, and extremely easy to access between appointments with any question. I have total confidence in his treatment plan, and would not want to go elsewhere. I consider myself fortunate to be under his care.

That moron is a parasite! His staff is smarter than that bufoon! Go sell tires you hymie!

Dr. Douglas A Jabs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.