Dr. Douglas J Jorgensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas J Jorgensen?

I have received great care at this office. All staff are very caring.

He has helped me more than any other physician.

originally went , hoping manipulative treatment could help with pain in ribs and mid area of stomach. Suffering from copd has made me very short of breath, making me unable to have a decent life. After much discussion we decided to try pain medicines. Not a complete fix, but has made my life better and am now able to get out more, do home choirs and exercise. Without the help I am getting, I would be confined to sitting all day in a chair. I have never felt rushed during my appointments.

My husband suffered pain from 3 back surgeries. We went to this clinic in hopes of getting off the pain meds. But it was easier for the. To put the.chain around his neck and of course mine also and join the crowd t go to these bizarre meetings and do the pill count which when he offered the pill bottle to the staff they were puzzled as to why he was presenting his meds. So we got off the meds ourselves and never never ever did they call to ask where he was or how he was doing or what was going on. Just unbelievable the whole experience with his group was a nightmare so happy to be rid of them.

Dr. Douglas J Jorgensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, ME.