Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas M Kaiden has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I visit a clinic in my neighborhood because I love the convenience and because I rarely need medical/health visits. I had the misfortune of receiving care from this particular doctor twice. I won't be going back. Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; I have should have known better than to return. He doesn't take time to actually listen to his patient and thus fails to understand conditions at best, or mis-diagnoses at worst. His bedside manner is condescending and paternalistic in tone. He inflicts more pain during exams than any doctor I've ever experienced. Totally bizarre and unexplainable experiences for me. I almost asked him why he chose the healthcare profession, but thought I should simply exercise better choice as a consumer (i.e., patient). I just booked another appointment through ZocDoc.
23 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Douglas M Kaiden accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedrite Urgent Care, 919 2nd Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Douglas M Kaiden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.