Dr. Douglas Kalesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Kalesh?

Dr. Kalesh is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!

I was blessed to have been referred to Dr. Kalesh almost 30 years ago -- a few years before I had my first child. When I was sitting in the waiting room, he came out with a tin of cookies and got down on one knee to offer me a treat. He is a such a charmer! His skills and "bedside manner" surpass any others I have known. He delivered my two sons in 1984 and 1987. The one born in '87 was three months premature weighing in at 1 lb., 13 ozs. Dr. Kalesh was a GREAT comfort to me during this difficult time. Dr. Kalesh is to be counted among those who will leave a wonderful lasting impression on his patient many years later! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. (And that preemie of mine is almost 25 and an avid golfer!)

I have been a patient of Dr. Kalesh since the late 1970's. He is superb!