The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Ketcham
Dr. Douglas Ketcham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Ketcham is affiliated with Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital, Healtheast St John's Hospital and Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Ketcham has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ketcham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Healtheast St John's Hospital
Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Childrens Hospital St Paul
United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota
United Hospital An Allina Facility
Regions Hospital - St Paul
St. Paul, Minnesota
48 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Douglas Ketcham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions166 4th St E, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Douglas Ketcham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.