Dr. Phillip D Kiester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip D Kiester?

Extremely Impressed

My first inkling I had scoliosis arrived about the age ten as a pain suddenly shot down my leg; doctors first wanted a body cast but was fortunate to end up spending almost two months on plywood board atop a coach. The pain did not return for years but the feeling of weakness did. By mere accident, I began taking four-times the FDA dose of minerals and found my scoliosis disappeared; approx. one year later I found myself doing same and the same results followed (this was not my intention but was grateful for the relief). I have always be above average in activity and 'believe' gym activity , among other activities, played a huge role is dissipating the discomfort. About twelve years ago, the pain down my left leg returned and a surgeon I am proud to call a friend attacked the stenosis and I awoke in recovery with no pain. Ten years later, the pain returned to stay and surgery - unfortunately - made it worse. Via friends, I had heard of Dr. Kiester and choose to go out-of-town for an interview. I could not have been more impressed as Dr. Kiester not only meets with other orthopedics to decide what is best but the residents in training are top notch and learning from the best. After four years to no activity I was ready for anything and was so fortunate to have been guided to Dr. Kiester. On 9/11/17 I had two titanium cages installed along with rods to fuse; while I slept, Dr. Kiester and team turned what was to be a three hour surgery into a nine-plus hour surgery. The results, almost three months later, no pain down my left leg and truly do not notice the lack of mobility one might suspect from fusing three disks. Dr. Kiester has a great heart; only superseded by his skill-set as how many surgeons will call one to personally discuss what they are planning and offering insights into what to expect. All I can say is THANK YOU!

great guy expert in his field

very well educated;expert in his field; took his time with us!

Dr. Kiester is a fantastic spine surgeon and a most caring doctor. He recently performed a minimally invasive discectomy for my 77 year-old mother and freed her from months of debilitating leg pain. He was so kind in scheduling the surgery within 3 days of diagnosing her disc problems. He felt my mother's pain and didn't want her to suffer any longer than she already did. He explained the procedure and risks in detail and answered all our questions and concerns. My mother was already walking, albeit slowly, with basically no pain the day after the surgery. We can't begin to express how grateful we are to this wonderful doctor. Thank you so much, Dr. Kiester!