Dr. Douglas G Kimmel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas G Kimmel?

Great Family Practice

We have been with Dr Kimmel for 16 years now and find him, and his staff to be both professional, and caring. It's a good feeling to know that your doctor has a vested interest in the health and wellbeing of your family. Dr Matthews makes a great addition to an already stellar practice. Would highly recommend this office to anybody looking for great healthcare.

Excellent!!!!

I don't like going to the doctors but i have to say this place feels so nice. everyone makes you feel very comfortable and puts all worries to ease. Wonderful place to!!!

DR . Kimmel and his staff provides the most excellent care,we love them.

I have been going to Dr Kimmel since I was 22 days old. He takes care of almost EVERYONE in my family. We all swear by him. I have had no complaints and i am now 20 years old. He always takes time to talk with his patients and see how they are doing. He always diagnoses any illness fast and accurately. When i call his office i can get an appointment very fast, especially if you're sick. You also do not wait long to see the doctor. If you're looking for a great family doctor look no further then doctor kimmel.

Long time patient excellent Dr

My family and I have been a patient of Dr.Kimmel for 21 years. He takes the time to really listen to your concerns and I have never felt rushed. He calls me with follow up s and to discuss tests results. Dr. Kimmel truly cares about his patients. I have numerous medical conditions so I am in the office more often and have never had a problem with the office staff. They have always been courteous and very helpful. Recently I needed to have FMLA paper work done for work and Kim the young lady handled this quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Kimmel .

I use to go to Dr Doug kimmel before his staff became belligerent and down right nasty. He might be a good doc but the people behind him suck. I hated to leave him but the service and behid the desk help where anythingother than profesional and acknowledgeable! they stink and I don't understand why the doctor has NOT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT HIS FAILING practice!!!

Best doctor around

Been with this doctor since I was 15 years old and now I am 29 and hes a great doctor.

Solid Practice

As a long time patient with long term issues, I spend more time than most here and at other doctor offices. I've been a patient for over 20 years and every member of my immediate family are patients as well.Dr. Kimmel, his staff and office are outstanding in every way.I run every medical issue by him before I make a decision and he's never let me down. Both he and his staff are attentive and responsive and truly care about each patient.