- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas R Knittel MD
Dr. Douglas R Knittel, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Douglas R Knittel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Douglas R Knittel has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Douglas R Knittel Accepts the Following Insurance
- 620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth , VA : (757) 953-5000
More about Dr. Douglas R Knittel
Dr. Knittel graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School of Medicine in 1985. He works in Portsmouth, VA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Knittel is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth.