Dr. Douglas Koch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Koch?

Simply the BEST

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr. Koch performed cataract surgery on me 5 years ago. He did all the follow-ups and when appropriate handed me over to equally competent doctors who have helped me maintain my excellent sight since then. He was highly skilled, gracious, kind, everything you could want in a physician.

Do not trust ask questions

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Ask questions demand answers. Get other opinions

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Excellent

Cataract Surgery

Posted on November 21st, 2010

Be very clear with asking Dr. Koch about sugery to be done and about the exact issues that are for your eyes. He didn't tell me exact nature of my eyes condition and says somethings and then denied that he said it. One eye came out just fine other eye did not come out fine. He promised he could fix it like it was no big deal. Pain in eye, 2 months of blurred vision in one eye and if surgery worked correctly 6 months before I could see normally out of eye. I call this a big deal. Had I known my eyes were not run-of-th-meal cataract surgery before the surgery I certainly would have gotten a second possible and third opionion before I ever Had the surgery. I was not given that option because I did not ask enough questions of him to begin with. I think Dr. Koch is a fine and caring man but very scared for him to operate on my eye again. Just make sure no matter what dr. you go to be well informed enough to ask enough quesions of the dr. before having any surgery.

Posted on September 20th, 2017