1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Douglas S Kuehn?

Uncomfortable with parents present??

Dr. Kuehn didn't want a parent present during his examination of my 14 year old daughter. This was a huge concern of mine. He would not have even agreed to meet me, the mother, if I had not requested that he return to the room to answer some of my questions. I found hid unwillingness to even meet the parent of the underage patient he was treating to be very concerning. I would absolutely not recommend him to anyone, nor will I or anyone in my family ever see him again.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Douglas S Kuehn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.

Dr. Douglas S Kuehn Is this you?