Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas T Lawson MD
Dr. Douglas T Lawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN, with other offices in Connersville, IN and Linton, IN (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas T Lawson has 4 locations
1606 N 7th St
Terre Haute, IN 47804
3542 Western Ave
Connersville, IN 47331
Dr. Douglas T Lawson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Douglas T Lawson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Douglas T Lawson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO Platinum
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas T Lawson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.