Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas A Leach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Douglas A Leach has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Douglas A Leach has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas A Leach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Leach is an incredible physician. He delivered two of my babies. His personality and bedside manner is very comforting. I feel like I can talk to him about anything, and thank God that I can, because he did three surgeries on me. I was too embarrassed to speak to anyone about symptoms I was having, but I feel at ease when speaking with him. Dr. Leach seems like an old friend that I'm always glad to see. Often I wait a long time before being seen, but his care is well worth the wait, and I don't mind. I figure 'let him take time with the patient he is currently taking care of, because when it's my turn, I KNOW I will have his undivided attention.'GO WILDCATS!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions18848 Mountain Point Dr, Eagle River, AK
Dr. Douglas A Leach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle River, AK.