Dr. Douglas S Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas S Lee?

A terrific Doctor

I been going to DR. Lee for exactly 35 years he delivered both my children who are now beautiful adults .All I can tell you is that we are still together, he's always been great to me. Bedside manner is top of the line, very professional and caring he's one of the best .

great doctor

I have seen Dr. Lee for more than 10 years. I find him to be professional, knowledgeable and thorough.

Dr. Lee is professional and friendly

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee since about 1970 and think he is a fine doctor. I trust his judgment, and find his examining style competent and reassuring. When I have had problems he has dealt with them quickly and reliably. I do often have to wait, but that is not anything he can control.

Should think of a new profession

One of the rudest people I have ever met. I found a lump in my breast so I made an appointment to have it looked at. I was very calm and only went in because of my family history. He interrupted me numerous times. I'm not sure I ever got a full sentence in. He told me not to get hysterical (I'm shy and quiet and most definitely wasn't hysterical.) Then he couldn't find it and said well I think its just all in your head. Then when I showed him where it was he said," yeah o.k. well do yourself a favor. The next time you find a lump don't go around having everyone touch it, your mom, husband...the milkman." He was the only one I showed or even told! So rude. He said if its still there after your next cycle come back. He also said your family history is weak...basically if your mom doesn't have breast cancer don't worry about it. Cold, rude, nasty. All of my friends in the past have said bad things about him but I figured he appointments open how bad can he be? Worse than I thought.

Horrible!

Dr. Lee is the rudest doctor I have ever met. He made me very uncomfortable and berated me for refusing an exam.

I like that he is calm and pleasant.

Dr. Douglas S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.