The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas M Leppink
Dr. Douglas M Leppink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Leppink is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and Mercy Health Saint Mary's. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas M Leppink has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Sports Medicine
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Leppink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Douglas M Leppink accepts the following insurance providers.
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas M Leppink in this video.
Dr. Douglas M Leppink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.