Dr. Douglas D Leventhal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas D Leventhal?

Applause!

Dr. Leventhal calmed my fears immediately checked out my ears,gave me a diagnosis, and wrote a prescription for ear drops that started the healing process! He also arranged for a followup visit to check my progress.His medical expertise,accurate diagnosis and patient /doctor connection helped me feel confident that my ear infection was treatable. I am very grateful and highly recommend Dr. Leventhal and the Oradell team.I am very impressed that I was able to get an appointment the very same day I called.

Wonderful doctor. A true professional.

I had a great experience with Dr. Leventhal after experiencing hearing loss/vertigo over the summer. Was able to get an appointment promptly, courteous staff and most importantly, great, knowledgeable doctor!

Mind at ease

I recently met with dr. leventhal for troubles with my deviated septum and post nasal drip. He immediately put my mind at ease when he told me I would not need surgery. After a thorough examination,he was able to determine that my troubles were from laryngopharyngeal reflux which was causing my post nasal drip. He gave me many treatment options which have been working UNBELIEVABLY!! The whole experience was very pleasant. The staff in the front waiting area were extremely nice. I also met with the office manager Maria after my appointment , and she was very sweet and helpful. Thank you dr. Leventhal.

Good job! Pretty much fixed what was wrong. Explained the options so I could make an informed decision, then carried them out.

Highly recommended!

Staff was extremely friendly and the office was clean. There was minimal wait time. Dr. Leventhal was detail oriented and he took the time to explain things to me. I would definitely recommend him!

Sinus infection

Very good staff!!! Dr. D Leventhal is very detailed and meticulous (covered all bases); made me feel secure and comfortable all throughout the process (from diagnoses to procedures). Healing is great! and he made sure that nothing recurs. The whole experience has been pleasant. Shout out to Erica and Carmela!