Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas H Ludeman Jr
Dr. Douglas H Ludeman Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mechanicsville, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ludeman is affiliated with Childrens Hospital Of The Kings Daughters, John Randolph Medical Center and Memorial Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas H Ludeman Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 12
I was not able to see the doctor as employees at registration are not professional or they might be not getting salary or working free need to change the staff as my insurance does not required referral and they insisting for it I have kidney stone and having hard time but they do not understand or don't care for patients you live or die they are not bothered. Worst and non professional staff.
Dr. Ludeman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Douglas H Ludeman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMed Atlantic Inc Urosurgical Center Of Richmond, 8228 Meadowbridge Rd, Mechanicsville, VA
Dr. Douglas H Ludeman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mechanicsville, VA.