More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas A Walsh Sr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Brought in my little sister, well she's 18 but yea. He does not let you speak and when asked a question answers rudely and sarcastically. Asked if my sisters migraines were related to other pains she was having. ..he responded you came in for migraine right and completely ignored the rest of my question. He is a little angry old man who I would not let near my children. Apparently being respectful is not part of his job. I could go on and on, on how horrible of an experience we had with him but I'd be here all day. Beware of this money hungry "pediatrician " because he sure is not doing his job out pig love.
Dr. Douglas A Walsh Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHonorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, 19829 N 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Douglas A Walsh Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.