The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Wilson MD
Dr. Douglas Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paducah, KY, with other offices in Fulton, KY and Hopkinsville, KY (and 3 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Western Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Wilson has 6 locations
4805 Stanley Dr
Paducah, KY 42001
4616 Village Square Dr
Paducah, KY 42001
Dr. Douglas Wilson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Douglas Wilson has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas Wilson - Posted on March 20th, 2014
Professional and thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas Wilson - Posted on October 6th, 2013
My primary care physician recommended Dr. Wilson. The appointment process was smooth and easy. He has a clinic in Fulton, which is closer to me than Paducah. I waited less than 10 minutes (after paperwork was completed) to go back to the examination room. I was seen promptly by the nurse and Dr. Wilson. He was quick but thorough. I was very impressed with his professionalism, yet he was very caring and took the time to explain things carefully. His office staff, on the other hand, left a bit to be desired. They were too busy talking about personal issues and handled my receipt and paperwork almost as an afterthought. They weren't rude, just not especially attentive or friendly. Overall, I was pleased with Dr. Wilson and his office. I plan to return again for examinations in the future.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas Wilson - Posted on February 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas Wilson - Posted on January 5th, 2011
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Baptist Hospital
15 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Douglas Wilson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Douglas Wilson's office for more information.
4805 Stanley Dr Paducah, KY 42001
2000 Holiday Ln Fulton, KY : (270) 443-7546
315 W 16th St Hopkinsville, KY : (270) 443-7546
2605 Kentucky Ave Paducah, KY : (270) 443-7546
4616 Village Square Dr Paducah, KY 42001
Parkway Medical Office Holiday Ln Fulton, KY : (270) 443-7546
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.