Have you seen Dr. Douglas Wilson?

Excellent service & treatment

Professional and thorough

My primary care physician recommended Dr. Wilson. The appointment process was smooth and easy. He has a clinic in Fulton, which is closer to me than Paducah. I waited less than 10 minutes (after paperwork was completed) to go back to the examination room. I was seen promptly by the nurse and Dr. Wilson. He was quick but thorough. I was very impressed with his professionalism, yet he was very caring and took the time to explain things carefully. His office staff, on the other hand, left a bit to be desired. They were too busy talking about personal issues and handled my receipt and paperwork almost as an afterthought. They weren't rude, just not especially attentive or friendly. Overall, I was pleased with Dr. Wilson and his office. I plan to return again for examinations in the future.

butcherer

This doctor butchered a friend of mine. He was trying to remove a basil cell carcinoma and took off half of her face and then had to send her to a surgeon to fix it. He did not have a clue as to what he was doing!

nice guy, just in and out of examining room before I could get all my questions asked.

Dr. Douglas Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.

Dr. Douglas Wilson Is this you?