Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas J Macaskill has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Douglas J Macaskill has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
What a joke! Thus guy walks around as though he is GODS gift to medicine and yet he is as pathetic as they come. I was diagnosed with "bronchitis" and yet he never listened once to my lungs with a stethoscope but had no problem staring at my chest and making me feel very uncomfortable. The nurses all spoke about him behind his back saying that he needs to retire and stop making the patients feel so uncomfortable. Maybe Dr. Macaskill you should consider using that thing they call a stethoscope, you know, the thing hanging around your neck!!
32 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Douglas J Macaskill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe, 468 Cadieux Rd, Grosse Pointe, MI
Dr. Douglas J Macaskill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grosse Pointe, MI.