Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas A Magenheim
Dr. Douglas A Magenheim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Magenheim is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Jewish Hospital. Dr. Magenheim has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas A Magenheim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Back Injuries
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Failure
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 9
I am a long term patient of his and each visit has always been exceptional. He knows and understands his patients and always wants what is best for them. His referrals to other doctors and only to the those who are tops in their field. He makes sure he gets feedback from them and knows the course of care they are offering. He is available 24 hours a day and is reachable via email or phone. If you need to be hospitalized or visit the emergency room, he calls ahead with orders for your care. He spends approximately 30 minutes with you and makes sure your questions are answered and that you understand lab reports. The best doctor ever!
This is a boutique practice. It has been very much like a regular doctor's office over the last year. The staff is still truly the best. The accssability of Dr. Magenheim has changed dramatically. There is very limited accessibilty to the doctor for the money that has been paid to get it. I definitely will not renew with this office when my year's contract is up. It's truly to bad because I do like Dr. Magenheim.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Magenheim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Douglas A Magenheim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMy Doctor, 9050 Montgomery Rd Ste B, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Douglas A Magenheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.