Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas Mailly has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Douglas Mailly has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Douglas Mailly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I was injured at work and went to the ER on a Sunday evening. Luckily the ER was virtually empty and I was seen almost immediately. Very friendly, caring and concerned. Dr. Mailly checked on me several times throughout my visit and explained things to me thoroughly. He also made sure to update me on the status of tests and the results, while making sure that I was comfortable and that my pain was managed. I am posting because I have NEVER, EVER received, nor heard of, an ER doctor having his staff follow up with a phone call to check on an emergency room patient. He referred me to an orthopedic specialist and yet makes it part of his practice to have a call to me at home to see how I was doing. I gotta say I am astonished and thankful. I rate Dr Mailly off the charts for his way of practising medicine.
30 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas Mailly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.