Dr. Douglas Mailly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Mailly?

quick, polite and open to consultation

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Astonished by Follow Up from an ER doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2009

I was injured at work and went to the ER on a Sunday evening. Luckily the ER was virtually empty and I was seen almost immediately. Very friendly, caring and concerned. Dr. Mailly checked on me several times throughout my visit and explained things to me thoroughly. He also made sure to update me on the status of tests and the results, while making sure that I was comfortable and that my pain was managed. I am posting because I have NEVER, EVER received, nor heard of, an ER doctor having his staff follow up with a phone call to check on an emergency room patient. He referred me to an orthopedic specialist and yet makes it part of his practice to have a call to me at home to see how I was doing. I gotta say I am astonished and thankful. I rate Dr Mailly off the charts for his way of practising medicine.