More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas B Mangan
Dr. Douglas B Mangan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goodyear, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mangan is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Mangan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas B Mangan has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Mangan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Southern Illinois Orthopedic Center
Dr. Douglas B Mangan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIms Orthopedics, 13555 W McDowell Rd Ste 203, Goodyear, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas B Mangan in this video.
Dr. Douglas B Mangan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.