Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Massop
Dr. Douglas Massop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Massop is affiliated with Des Moines, Mercy Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Massop has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Massop has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Douglas Massop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.