Dr. Douglas Masucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Masucci?

Humanity

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr Masucci is one of the select few. Never have I had a Dr. that responds to emails so quickly. Never have I had a Dr. that doesn't get frustrated when bouncing off opinions or research that I did on the internet in desparate attempts to educate myself about my son's allergies.....such as Dr Masucci. He not only listens, but gives his opinion and answers questions. I don't feel like a #, I feel like I can ask him anything and talk to him about anything when it comes to my son. Truly he is not only a great pedi, but a truly great person!

HORRIBLE

Posted on September 17th, 2010

You have to call ten times to get through the busy tone at the office, the desk staff is INCREDIBLY rude, I have recieved better service at a full service gas station. The doctor's office has gone down hill in the past couple years...I will NEVER return and urge others not to as well.

Posted on February 19th, 2012