Have you seen Dr. John D Mcdonald?

Dr. McDonald is Amazing.

Dr. McDonald is not only an excellent doctor but also an amazing person. He cares about my health and well-being along with me as a person. He is always willing to help as much as possible and provides great medical advice. I highly recommend him and his staff!! Dr. McDonalds nurse, Veronica, is simply wonderful. She always has a smile and wants to help in anyway possible. They are an phenomenal team and I am so happy to receive care under them!

Very good doctor

Dr. McDonald took a lot of time to explain what our options were. He answered all our questions. We highly recommend him.Thank you.

Back on my feet

He got me back on my feet

Dr. McDonald and his staff went above and beyond. I went in for my shoulder and during the x-ray he saw a spot on my lung, which I had checked out and ended in a happy ending, but it could have easily gone the other way and been something that he brought to my attention early enough to catch. I also stopped in after hours when they had just closed to retrieve a copy of the xray for the CAT scan and his staff graciously let me in and his Xray tech Buddy stayed and made me copies so I could have them with me when I went. In this hurry up world and industry that is not the norm and their time and effort to my care was much appreciated.

Dr. John D Mcdonald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.

Dr. John D Mcdonald Is this you?