Dr. Douglas G Meuser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas G Meuser?

Love Dr. Meuser

I've been looking for a doctor who would 'listen' to me and my symptoms. After looking for 5 years, I finally found him! Great bed side manner and he really cares about his patients!!!! Love him after only 1 visit

THE BEST

Dr. Meuser uses the tools of modern medicine with the caring and compassion of an old-time family doctor. All docs should be like him.

One of the best surgeons around Pa.

I have been a patient of Dr.Meuser for approx. 4 years now. I am very comfortable telling Dr.Meuser anything. Dr.Meuser is better than any personal care pc I've ever been to. He describes my conditions with accuracy.I feel that this mans job means more to him then a simple paycheck,he has great morals and he's very admirable. I would recommend him to any family member and have,and just yesterday I reccomended him to a good friend that recently found 3 lumps in her breast and she's terrified. Ireccomended him because Iknow he'd be delicte in his diagnosis, and he will do anything neccesary to ease her mind and will not lie to her. He will diagnose her accurately and do whatever possible to heal her. I am very proud to call Dr. Meuser my surgeon AND FRIEND. Krystal Clear;;;;;