Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas G Minton
Dr. Douglas G Minton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO, with other offices in Wheat Ridge, CO and Arvada, CO . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Minton is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Minton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas G Minton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Minton delivered my baby boy on emergency notice. Even though I hadn't met him before I was immediately at ease with him. In addition to being a great doctor, he has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. He's also very well respected by the staff. I spent many days in the hospital talking to the nurses, and they all agreed Dr. Minton is an excellent physician. I feel very blessed that my son happened to end up in his care.
Excellent doctor! I moved here from California 5 years ago and have searched unsuccessfully for several years before finding Dr. Minton. He is thorough, compassionate and competent...plus a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB-Gyn and don't be nervous that he's a male because that was my first thought but that quickly dissapated after meeting him. I have had several female problems over the years and this is the first time in my 47 years that I feel comfortable going to my OB-Gyn!!!
Dr.Minton has taken care of me through my life...single, newly married, having children and now menopause. He is always caring, professional,gentle and funny. It is clear through his interdisciplinary relationships with other staff, that he is very well respected. Not to mention he is at the top of his profession in expertise. That is why I use him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Minton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Douglas G Minton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas G Minton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Littleton, CO.