Dr. Douglas S Moodie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas S Moodie?

Cleveland Clinic review.....No success here.

My son died in the care of Dr. Moodie when he was at the Cleveland Clinic years ago. When my little guy needed him the most...the head nurse in the Intensive care unit had to beg him to get off the golf course and back to the hospital because my 5 year old was dying. I remember the desperation in her voice...I'll never forget that. It has been 30 years this year.

a man more like a father

I had the privilege of seeing Dr Moodie for the first 18 years of my life.I cried when he left Cleveland but knew how lucky everyone was wherever he went. I will never forget how amazing he was to my family .

He; is the Rock Star of Peds Cardio

We travel every year over 1000 miles from home, now to Texas. Before that it was New Orleans. Nothing can compare to this man who assists with opening clinics in all corners of the world. He is the best !