Dr. Douglas S Musgrave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas S Musgrave?

Did a great job repairing my broken wrist, very kind and concerned

Very Good Experience

Very good experience. I have seen Dr. Musgrave multiple times and will keep going back when I need him.

Good at his specialty

Dr Musgrave is a skilled surgeon. He fixed my thumb (joint capsule) so that I have the ability to grab onto things again. I can't even see a scar from the surgery, so neatly done. I am mountain biking and using my gears and brakes like normal - this tells you how strong the joint is. I had this surgery 2 years ago but decided to write a review now. I recommend that you bring in your questions with you and he will answer them. He is obviously a busy doctor but will take all the time you need if you have questions. On the other hand he will not waste time, if not needed. He spoke clearly about my injury and the options. The surgical team was excellent, the outcome very strong. I wish review forms asked about the patient's outcome. In my mind that is the most important thing to know, not whether they were "super friendly". If i had other hand injuries, I would definitely go back to him. I have also recommended him to others.

I liked Dr. Musgrave. He was on time, and got me back to work quick after I broke my wrist

Nurse Practitioner

Dr. Musgrave was great hard to get into with my work schedule and his being limited

Busted elbow

Dr. Musgrave did an excellent job rebuilding the attachment of the tricep to ulna.Like anybody else who is good, he is busy, yet I found he always made the time to answer any questions I might have.

Quick to dismiss me!

There were complications during surgery that he did not disclose and I found out by accident when his report was sent to me not the requesting Dr.Said his failure was caused by diet and I needed to eat more milk and yogurt. Huh?Finally said I don't want you to come back, there is nothing else I can do to fix this.

Doctor's Response

We at Rebound regret any unsatisfactory patient experience. Our mission is to provide compassionate care, even when outcomes do not meet patient or physician expectations. We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, and will always strive to improve our service. However, due to federal privacy laws, I am unable to comment on individual patient circumstances.

Great carpal tunnel

Dr. Musgrave did carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands. I can now sleep and have no more numbness. I can't even see my scars. He was a nice man and I refer my friends to him.

Good doctor

Dr. Musgrave provideed great care to my mother with a severe wrist injury. He recommended the treatment that was best for her given her health problems and living situation. He seemed to be very genuine, caring, and thorough.

Complicated Broken Wrist/Arm Surgery

Dr Musgrave did a fantastic job in rebuilding the end of my left arm bones that were broken and the ends smashed from a ski accident. One year later I am very happy he was my surgeon. Besides that, he's an old Uof O Duck Football QB from his undergrad days before he went to med school.

Dr. Douglas S Musgrave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.