- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas C Nathanson has 3 locations
Dr. Douglas C Nathanson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Douglas C Nathanson has the following 12 expertise
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Douglas C Nathanson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Douglas C Nathanson
Dr. Nathanson graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1989. Dr. Nathanson works in Wilkes Barre, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Nathanson is affiliated with Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Hospital.