Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas D Nowak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Douglas D Nowak has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Douglas D Nowak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas D Nowak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Nowak was the second surgeon I saw after a knee injury. The first Dr. explain everything was in my head and I had not hurt my knee. Dr. Nowak took the time to listen to what had happened reviewed the images and really took care with the exams of my knee. His skills in surgery and post had me up and back walking in a matter of days! I highly recommend him and his staff! They truly listen and take care of their patients.
Dr. Nowak is such a fantastic person! He is very honest, easy to talk to, and a great surgeon, he has great bedside manner, follows up personally after surgery, and is conservative in his approach until all other options besides surgery are exhausted. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a surgeon. You are in good hands.
I live about 90 minutes from Dr Nowak's office and had found him from his training with Dr Marc Philippon. I sought multiple opinions before deciding to forth with hip arthroscopic surgery by Dr Nowak about one year ago to address FAI and a labral tear. I am very happy with the result and am back to running pain free. It is a very long recovery with much therapy, but glad I went through it to be where I am now.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Columbia University Medical Center
Dr. Douglas D Nowak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas D Nowak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.