Dr. Douglas B Oneill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas B Oneill?

decades of care from the best doctor in the area

Dr. O'Neill listens and he knows the answers. He truly cares about each of his patients. I'm honored to be one of them.

Excellent internist and problem solver

The Best of the Best in Every Area Possible

Dr. O'neill was my primary for many years when I lived in North Adams until I moved to Virginia in 2004. When I decided to move back home again, I asked for him to take me back on as his patient and was delighted to find he said yes.

Dr. O'Neill, Primary Physician

Dr. O'Neill was my doctor 5 years ago before I left the area. I was extremely satisfied with his care and concern. I moved back to my home area and was lucky to be under his care again. Outstanding compassion and care.

One of a kind

Dr. O'Neill recently diagnosed my father with a rather rare disease, and we were able to get the surgery and rehab that was needed. If not for Dr. O'Neill's knowledge, patience, and desire for the best for his patients, my father would now be a shell of the person he is.

Dr. O'Neill has always been a listener and therefore I believe that he is better able to understand any issues that I may have.

I have had the pleasure of having him as my primary care physician for the past 12 years. Dr. Oneill, is simply wonderful, he has great bedside manner and a way of explaining things in a manner that is easily understandable.

I have been a patient of his for years...I like his honest straightforward manner.

Exceptional Physician

Dr. O'Neill cares about his patients, each and every one. He works tirelessly to find a diagnosis, treatment and positive outcome. He's never hurried, and has a quick mind and ready wit, all while remembering the details of each patient. He could be practicing in a big city hospital, and we are lucky to have him in Northern Berkshire County.