Dr. Douglas P Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas P Brooks?

Makes It Easy

Dr. Brooks makes going to the doctor as easy as it can be. He's kind and compassionate, and he doesn't mind answering questions. A+

Great doctor. It is the way doctors visits used to be.

This guy is LEGIT. Anyone in the Hickory and Charlotte area, go see this guy if you wanna feel 10+ years younger. He knows his stuff.

Dr. Brooks changed my life!

For several years, I had noticed some issues with my health. loss of energy, loss of libido, sleepiness, nodding off in meetings, weight gain, sadness, even a loss of mental acumen. My regular doctors chalked it up to everything from middle aging to stress and mild depression. Finally, I found Dr. Brooks. He diagnosed me with extremely low T which I had not realized. After several weeks of treatment and outstanding care by Dr. Brooks and his staff, I feel like a new man. All the symptoms above are now gone and I feel 15 years younger. I am so grateful to them for everything

Couldn't ask for a better physician

Dr. Brooks has been with Cabarrus County Employee Health for a short time, but I couldn't ask for a better physician. He is right on target with any health ailments that I have had, and does not send me chasing different diagnoses with all kinds of Rx's that don't work. I am not usually sick, but I have had an unusual year with ailments. I have had full confidence in him in helping me with these ailments. Due to budget cuts, we are going to lose him, but I will be continuing to use him once he settles in a new office. I do feel that he is well versed on medical ailments, and never feel that he is just "grasping" at straws when he is making diagnoses.

Very easy to talk to. Felt like we we're old friends immediately.