Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Douglas Norman
Dr. Douglas Norman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pocatello, ID, with another office in Pocatello, ID. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Norman is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center, Bingham Memorial Hospital and Pocatello Reg Med Ctr, Pocatello, Id. Dr. Norman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Norman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Douglas Norman has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Douglas Norman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Norman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Portneuf Medical Center
Bingham Memorial Hospital
Pocatello Reg Med Ctr, Pocatello, Id
- University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Dr. Douglas Norman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pocatello, ID.