Dr. Douglas Packer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Packer?

Best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Dr Packer is the most genuine , caring , down to earth man I have ever met. One of the worst times in my life I was Lucky enough to have Dr Packer in my corner. He took time and explained everything and then saved my sons life. May God Bless him .

Patient

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I saw Dr. Packer in 2007. I had not had my pacemaker checked for almost 2 years. He was great in getting me in his office even though it wasn't his office hours. He was able to fit me in between his surgery schedule and took the time to get my check done properly. His staff was very good and accommodating to helping me out. My friend who was with me at the time was ill as well and Dr. Packer took the time to take us down to the emergency room and get us in quickly so my friend could be hooked up to an IV to get fluids in him. I was very pleased with the care and concern Dr. Packer gave us.

Great Doctor, Thank you Dr. Packer!!

Posted on January 25th, 2009

This doctor saved my life, and that is to put it lightly. I think that he is very professional and caring. I am happy and blessed to have him as one of my doctors. When I feel uncomfortable about a procedure I automatically have my doctor consult with Dr. Packer first. He was top notch and really caring!!

Posted on February 12th, 2017