Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas G Paulk has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Douglas G Paulk has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 15
I went to this office for a free consultation. I discussed a procedure with Dr. Paulk and told him my concerns and that I was very nervous about it. He assured me that I had nothing to worry about, and that if my problem came back it couldn't be any worse that it already was. He used a marker to show me where he would be cutting and explained everything very well. I left the office feeling fairly comfortable. When I woke up from surgery, this guy made a HUGE incision, four times the size he originally told me. I have all kinds of trouble with it and his response was "I guess I forgot to mention that it would much bigger." Highly disappointed. I am in constant pain and nothing can be done because it is my word against his. Literally ruined my life. Also let's not forget to mention that he charged me an additional fee above and beyond what the insurance paid him from the hospital for the surgery. He made out well.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Paulk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1980
Mt Clemens General Hospital
Dr. Douglas G Paulk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNe Surgical Group, 17375 Hall Rd, Macomb, MI
Dr. Douglas G Paulk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.