Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. L D Pepper has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. L D Pepper has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. L D Pepper has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I have a very low standard of the medical system and he just added fuel to the fire. He couldn't tell the difference between my abdomen and pelvic. I had unnecessary tests done and an unnecessary stay at the hospital because of him. It was impossible to contact the doctor the day of my admission to find out why I was being admitted. I didn't find out why I was in the hospital until 18 hours after i was admitted. Once I had scheduled my surgery (with another hospital and doctor), I got medical clearance from Dr. Pepper. 5 days before my surgery, his office calls me and tells me that they are no longer giving me medical clearance. When I called his office back to find out why, I wasn't even able to talk to him to find out why. No one in his office was able to tell me why either. I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1975
Mc Keesport Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPepper Family Medicine, 728 Broad Ave, Belle Vernon, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. L D Pepper in this video.
Dr. L D Pepper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belle Vernon, PA.