Dr. Douglas Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Perry?

Happy patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

New for me

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Had to change dr's after almost 20 years with my other Dr. I felt very comfortable with the whole office staff. Dr. Perry made me feel like I have been with him for years. Plan on being my Dr for a very long time. Thank you staff.

A True Family Dr!!

Posted on June 28th, 2015

A little over 10 years ago we relocated from IL and Fl to an area south of Richmond Hill. We built a home that housed both my wife, daughter, and my parents who had resided in FL for the past several years. We all needed a new family doctor. Dr. Perry was suggested to us and how very fortunate we have all felt since then. Dr. Perry and his wonderful staff furnished excellent care to both my Mom and Dad until their passing (Mom 87 & Dad 91). He watched over both during their final days in the hospital and did everything humanly possible to make them as comfortable as possible. For all of us, he works to keep us healthy and well. Southcoast has numerous specialists and facilities to conduct further evaluations and testing. Dr. Perry has always sent us to these specialists to aid him in confirming his diagnoses. I can not recall ever waiting 15 minutes past an appointment time, before being taken back by one of his staff to get started and once they finish, the Dr. is not far behind. yet, he spends the necessary time with us and answers any and all our questions. (With my father, that was trying at times for Dr. Perry, but he handled it like the champ he is.) I personally cannot speak highly enough for both Dr. Perry, his past and previous staff. If you are looking for a one of a kind Doctor, please consider Dr. Perry.

Treated like family.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Dr. Perry's office is always professional and even better ....friendly. Visits are comfortable and Dr. Perry and his assistants are always friendly. Dr. Perry makes you feel welcomed and at home. He tells you what you need to know and what your need to do. He don't keep you hanging out there with no hope in sight. He cares and it shows in his work.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Awesome Doctor, amazing nurses

Retired

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Perry spends time talking to his patients, and records everything about your visit, so the nursing staff can be just as informed about you as he is. I have never had to sit in the waiting room longer than 15 minutes as opposed to my former doctor where I never sat in the waiting room less than an hour. The atmosphere in the office is always friendly and the staff is always helpful. It is worth the drive from Hinesville to Richmond Hill just to see Dr. Perry.

Excellent Physician

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Doctor Perry and his staff do an excellent job of taking care of my health issues. Everyone is polite and professional! Appointments are easy to schedule and office wait times are very short!

Checkup

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Patient

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Perry is very helpful. Clinic responds to phone calls quickly

Business Owner

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Excellent Doctor with great communication skills. Best I have ever had and I am 58 years old. Wait time is very brief. Staff are friendly and professional...........

Posted on January 13th, 2015

He is a very kind and caring doctor and has always seen me the same day I called when I was sick. I never had to wait very long and everyone in his office is very kind and professional.