Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas M Petraco has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I seen Dr. Petraco about 2 months ago, and from the moment I walked in I felt very confident. the staff from beginning to end was so nice and helpful, I met with Dr. Petraco's PA, and he was so nice and informative. I sat with Dr. Petraco and explained my problem, he listened to me and cured me. I would defintely recomment him.
I have a long time dislike for orthopedists. Was desperate for help. Dr. Petraco was to my amazement thorough, helpful, seemed to diagnose me correctly. He wasn't dismissive as has been my experience with orthopedists in the past. I'm feeling better from his treatment and will return. Highly recommend him
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Douglas M Petraco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSt Charles Orthopedics, 6 Technology Dr Ste 100, East Setauket, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Douglas M Petraco in this video.
Dr. Douglas M Petraco is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.