Dr. Douglas Puterbaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Puterbaugh?

Posted on October 8th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Puterbaugh for over 25 years and am very satisfied with him. He treats me with respect and professionalism. I would recomend Dr. Puterbaugh to anyone.

A little brusque but very sharp and worth it

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Dr. P does seem a bit rushed at times, but he is very thorough and will answer all of your questions if you just stop him, jump in and ask them - if you don't have them, he moves on. I think he appreciates talking to people who have intelligent questions about their conditions or medications and tries to explain things to you logically and plainly. He is also very up on the current trends in medications, side effects, seminars, and so forth so he can give you cutting edge care. The first thing that impressed me about him was he didn't look at me and assume my problems were weight-related, like other doctors can, and he actually got mad at some other doctors and pharmacies who didn't get our meds to us quickly when we were in need, and gave us samples to tide us over to help. As far as followup, he always makes me check in with him at least every six months if things are going fine, if not, I can get an appointment the same day I call or even late on a weekday - great for those of us with normal business hours. I've gone to him more regularly than any other doctor I've ever had, so he gets a good picture of my overall health and needs. The plaques on his office wall from Cincinnati Magazine saying he has frequently been chosen as one of the best doctors in town by his peers (the one they would choose to go to or send their families to) should say something. If you can get over his initial brusqueness (he's not oozing warm and fuzzy but he is indeed caring, compassionate and smart) you will be very pleased that you chose him.

Horrible Doctor and colleague representation

Posted on June 30th, 2008

This doctor should have his phd revoked. he is callous, insensitive, judgemental, unprofessional, and seems to me like an angry rushed hates his job kind of person. his staff is excellent however. his associate Dr. Handleton is equally bad if not worse, and makes you feel like an idiot for being there. I would not recommend this doctor or his facility to anyone. Do yourself a favor and skip this appointment.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017