Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas S Rabin
Dr. Douglas S Rabin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Clifton, NJ. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rabin is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas S Rabin has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Douglas S Rabin has the following 5 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Douglas S Rabin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas S Rabin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Rabin is a wonderful doctor. He is very helpful and patient. He takes the time to listen to the patient's needs and concerns. When I needed an appointment, he scheduled me immediately for the next day. He is also a very understanding and sensitive person, which is very important in this speciality. I had an excellent experience and highly recommend him.
Dr. Rabin is the worst doctor that I have ever gone to. My husband and I tried to have a baby for years and we wasted 2 years of our life seeing Dr. Rabin. Dr. Rabin canceled 4 cycles because of his holidays! Who does that? I switched doctors and got pregnant within 3 months of leaving his practice.
Dr. Rabin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas S Rabin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.