Dr. Douglas K Rex Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas K Rex?

Professional, still personable! On time and you know you are being attended to by the best! VJ Hayes

Rotten Dr ( if you want to call him Dr)

This Dr is inexperienced and is not very knowledgable doesn't care about the patient at all. He is just in it for the insurance and no other reason. Insurance deal only. He has the worst staff I have ever seen and I would never recommend him he doesn't even deserve a 1. I would never go to him again under no condition. He deserves a zero His staff is rude and very insensitive to your needs

The Best!!'

I saw Dr Rex after I had been seeing another Gastro Dr. First dr performed many tests and told me there's nothing wrong with me. Dr Rex diagnosed me correctly and treated me within 2 months!!! Dr Rex is so thorough and I'm so appreciative for his help!

Couldn't image a better experience. Dr. Rex quickly diagnosed and helped my husband after multiple other physicians attempted to help him. We can not say anything but positives

the best Doctor, would never go to anyone else he is the best

BEST DOCTOR

DR. REX HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR OVER 13 YEARS, HE IS THE BEST IN HIS FIELD..HE IS NICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL..HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE..GREAT DOCTOR WHO REALLY SPENDS TIME AND CARES TRULY ABOUT HIS PATIENTS..... .

A doctor needs 100% of his staff to really care.

As much as I needed Dr. Rex as my gastroenterologist for my F.A.P. care,I was let down when my calls were not returned.I registered complaints and then felt unwelcome to return to Dr. Rex for further care ...I feel like there will be resentment against me for complaining about one of his employees.Since I have had a lot of medical complications I have developed post traumatic stress syndrome and have too much fear of doctors,nurses, technicians and hospitals for me to keep appointments.But Dr. Rex's knowledge and abilities prove that he is devoting his life to patients' needs.He can't do it all alone.And when one of his staff shows a lack of interest and care,patients are let down.Some feel good healthcare might be something too difficult to accomplish.

He is an incredible physician. He literally saved my life. He found what 30 other physicians could not. He is caring and responsive. He has excellent people skills, He is why I changed my career from engineering to nursing. He was one of my preceptors in grad school. He has a wealth of knowledge and his passion for excellence in medicine is highly respected. We need more physicians in the world like Doug Rex.

Twisted Colon

Dr Rex thank you for helping me out. I will admit I was scared since the last Dr said he couldn't perform the colonoscopys any more.Your whole staff was great and put me at ease. I felt safe in all of your hands. I do wish I could have talked to you a little more in depth about my condition. Again Thank-You.

Led me to believe my celiac disease was all in my head!

Because he failed to diagnose me, and made me feel that I was in need of psychotherapy, I stop seeking medical advice for me severe intestinal, and various other symptoms. Consequently, the disease progressed, eventually leading to seizures and spinal compression fractures caused my malabsorption of nutrients. Now I am totally disabled. Thanks a lot, Dr. Rex.

Dr. Douglas K Rex is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.