Dr. Douglas W Rigby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas W Rigby?

I've never seen such a professional doctor make my child laugh so hard!

My son is almost five years old now and has been seeing Dr. Rigby since he was about three months old. Through he has had a lot of health issues, ending in us having to be referred to a specialist. Dr. Rigby has been very informative and open to my input as his mother. And he nurse always returned my calls and answered questions. I thank him and his staff for there kindness. My son loves going to see him.

Outstanding Pediatrician

Dr. Rigby and his nurse are both amazing! Not only does he give you the diagnosis, he makes sure you understand what it is, what to expect, etc. They are also great about returning your phone call when questions arise, or you just aren't sure whether you should make an appointment or try something else first. You don't just feel like patient #5 of the day, you feel as if you are the only patient of the day. Even if Dr. Rigby is running behind, you get the necessary attention you need when it's your turn to see the doctor! His bedside manner is also wonderful. He talks to the kids, even when they can't talk back, and truly interacts with his patients.

Bully

Dr. Rigby is an uninformed caregiver. It's quite clear he does not continue his education in medicine because he is operating off of ancient rules of practice. I was very disappointed when our difference of opinion led him to ask us to leave the office and seek "alternative healthcare." If you have an open mind, I do not recommend this old mean man.

LOVE< LOVE< LOVE

We moved from florida and really the one true thing I miss about Florida is having him for a pediatrician. you could not ask for a better or more thorough Doctor.