Dr. Douglas N Robins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas N Robins?

very caring; gets to the point; takes action

I have had Dr. Robins for a few years now. No problems with he or his staff. Would recommend to my family or friends.

Easy to make an appointment. I've never waited more than 10-15 mins. after my scheduled appointment time. Spends as much time w/me as I require... He picked up a suspicious area .... and ordered further testing....test results came back positive for melanoma and he was able to coordinate an immediate surgical procedure. The Doc. is good...and if your looking for a down to earth dermatologist I'd suggest Dr. Robbins.

He is wonderful!

I love Dr. Robins. I have been a patient for over 20 years.

I will not be returning to Dr Robins

I have been under Dr. Robins care for over two years but I will be finding a new dcotor as I am tired of the problems associated with having him as a doctor. Dr Robins himself seems very caring and willing to talk about what concerns you may have but that also puts him substanitally behind in seeing his patients unless you are one of the 1st patients of the day. He either needs to elimiate some of the daily appointments or move quicker through them. His office staff is very difficult to deal with and lack the professionalism. They do not review files before they return phone calls and they do not carry through on items they say they will. He will only schedule apointments 2 months ahead of time which can cause conflicts, at least with my schedule, and he cancels them even within that two month period because of changes in his schedule. Then he/his office staff will chastise you for failing to follow his "rules". I'm a business person as well and cannot tolerate this un-professionalism I see pervasive in the office.

Best Doctor around for psoriasis treatment

After suffering with pustular psoriasis for 1.5 years, I finally found Dr. Robins through the Psoriasis Foundation. He was the only one who came up with a treatment that worked for my type of psoriasis. I think he is great!!