Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas R Rosing has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Douglas R Rosing has the following 22 expertise
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Disease
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Unstable Angina
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Catheterization
Dr. Douglas R Rosing has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Douglas R Rosing is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Douglas R Rosing yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Rosing is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWarren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Douglas R Rosing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.