Dr. Douglas Rothkopf Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Rothkopf?

Great doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2013

This doctor was great, he performed my first Restalyne lip injection and him and his assistant made the experience vey comfortable and pleasant. I was extremely pleased with my results and I am definitely going to be going back to him in the future, although I didn't need a follow up. The entire visit with him took about 45 minutes after my initial wait of 25 minutes. I got there at 830 and left around 945. I would recommend him to friends and family for lip injections.

Botox Botched (but a very good bedside mannor)

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr Rothkopf was very pleasant and spent ample time with me for my first botox treatment. Unfortunately for me I ended up getting ptosis (drooping) of my right eye lid post procedure. Dr Rothkopf had me come in right away to evaluate the situation. Again very pleasant and concerned but what made me wonder about his competency was that he claimed he had never heard of this happening before. Im not a medical professional at all but even I know that it is the #1 side effect of botox if not injected properly. It says it all over the internet. So in general he was a nice Doc and didn't rush me through the appointment, but injected the botox wrong and I was disfigured for 2 months and he claimed that he had no knowledge of the most common side effect of botox.

Posted on August 15th, 2015